BEST TIPS FOR PEARL CARE
Pearls are a timeless style, but they won't last forever without the correct maintenance.Below we share our 5 Top Tips on how to keep your pearls looking gorgeous.
- Clean after each wearing with warm soapy water.
- Always store your Pearls wrapped in a soft cloth or pouch to protect from abrasive objects.
- If spills or drips get on your pearls, give them a good soak in lukewarm water with a gentle natural soap. Never detergent! Rinse well and allow to dry wrapped in a cotton cloth, then wear them to return some oils from your skin to the pearls. Remember, water does not hurt pearls, it’s where they grew up.
- Always remove pearls if re-applying hairspray or to put on perfume. Both can damage Pearls.
- Always remove Pearls before exercising or otherwise getting sweaty. The pH in sweat is not good for Pearls.
Related Tag: Real Pearl Necklace